Nov 2, 2014

Sunday Spotlight and Sunday Scoop Linkies



Sunday spotlight is a new linky by Countless Smart Cookies. You can find the images to link up by heading over there.

Here's how SUNDAY SPOTLIGHT works: 

1. Pick a product to spotlight from your TpT store. Put the products on sale for at least 24 hours. The amount in which you discount is completely up to you. Write a description in your blog post about your product(s)! If you have multiple products you'd like to spotlight, go for it! If you want the product to stay on sale for a longer time, go for that too! 

2. Pick another TPT-er to spotlight! Post a description of their store, put the link of the store/Facebook/blog/any social media site they use to your post. Encourage your readers to follow the teachers you spotlight and leave feedback! We wouldn't be the great teachers we are if we didn't collaborate, right? ;) -RIGHT! What you share with your readers is up to you and the seller!

3. Linkup below! Make sure to include the link to my blog and the linky logo so everyone can find our discounted products.



This product can be found at my Teachers Pay Teacher's Store. It is 30% off until Wednesday November 5th.  It includes addition and subtraction practice for second graders. It uses a simple layout with printing option of using place holders as a gently introduction for learning the concept of regrouping. Subtraction equations have no borrowing.

46 Worksheets of
double digits plus single digit 
double digits plus single digit with regrouping 
double digits plus double digits 
double digits plus double digits with regrouping 
subtract double digits from single digit 
subtract double digits from double digits
triple digits plus double digits with regrouping

18 worksheets with no place maker 
(same equations as those with place markers)

8 worksheets of Review of Second Grade concepts

14 Pages of answer keys


Math for Second Graders: Learning to regroup with addition and subtraction





Amanda is kindergarten teacher in Florida. She is blogs at Daisy Designs and The Teaching 2 Step. Read about Daisy Designs here, and see her adorable fur babies. One of them named Daisy. Her name inspiration for her blog name. How many teachers do you know that turned their teacher desk into a pirate ship? Awesome idea! You can find pirate products for the classroom at Amanda's Teachers Pay Teachers Store. She is celebrating a birthday tomorrow, be sure to stop by for birthday dollar deals, and freebies. Oh, and a giveaway prize pack, hosted by a bunch of fabulous TPT sellets with products that you will love. You can check it out tomorrow.


And now The Sunday Scoop with The Teaching Trio
Writing about three things I HAVE to do, two things I HOPE to do, 
and one thing I am HAPPY to do





I am off to a Birthday Party as they as my little ones are patiently waiting. And by patient I mean they are asking me every 30 seconds if I am ready yet. So I am ready now, okay ten minutes from now since I still have to pin my hair up and put on my makeup.  While I do that Have a Happy Sunday!

 photo CelesteTheEducationHighway_zps5b0650f8.png

2 comments:

  1. I know with what you mean about writing blog posts. Hope your child have a great birthday. Love your blog.
    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Celeste!
    I love meeting new teacher-bloggers through link-ups like Sunday Scoop! I, too, am using this week to catch up on blog posts {since I've been MIA for weeks while I finished some products!}. Best of luck finishing up YOUR new product, and hope your little one has the best 4th birthday EVER!
    -Lindsey Petlak ;-)
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

    ReplyDelete